Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sweating Tea

I don't know if it comes with a passion for writing, but the entire writing studio(myself included!) drinks tea like the apocalypse in imminent. In on of the corners of the room, by the wall of windows looking out onto the field, we have a cabinet. In this cabinet, we have cups and bowls and an oddity of utensils. Upon the cabinet is a microwave, should we want to genetically modify our foods' cells (but that's a different story). On top of the microwave is a black wicker basket. In said basket, is tea. Bags, and bags, and splenda, and bags of tea. And it's wonderful. We also have espresso roast, but thus far we've all been too lazy to make a pot. Aside from the fact that I have to pee every fifteen minutes, it's lovely. It's relaxing, and I can only hope all this green tea is bolstering my immune system and not just squeezing my bladder every quarter of an hour.

In fact, I am writing this from a Writing Studio laptop with a steaming mug of organic herbal tea. Good fun.

4 comments:

  1. ...and crumpets? should the Queen visit of course the crumpets. THE CRUMPETS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha, agreed. I think tea just comes with the territory. It probably stimulates brain activity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall get crumpets! Actually, someone brought pie, but it wasn't nearly as good as CRUMPETS!!! Tea definitely comes with the territory...though I suppose it's good, because people are starting to get sick. Yay for immunity! I love you two ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you too! have fun tea drinking and writing! :)

    ReplyDelete