Wednesday, September 8, 2010

In the Moment.


I shall not even begin to pretend that this is an original title for a blog post.

It fits with my thoughts at the moment, so I'll ask you to bear with the cliche. I realized that what strikes me about the people here is their present oriented existence. Almost everything is in the moment, or pertaining to the moment. We sit out under acorn trees and weeping willows with our writing, or our violins or our dance steps or a song to belt across the field and we enjoy the moment. We perform and create endlessly and without sweat in most cases. We appreciate each other's art, in the moment of its birth and every moment it laces the air until it fades away. Then we clap and hoot and joke and enjoy being young people doing what we love.

Thanks you cosmos.

1 comment:

  1. [swoon]. sounds so beautiful and unique and special (pardon the cliches)

    ReplyDelete