Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happily Here.






I meant to post en route...it was even going to be titled "En Route", but I was distracted by the plethora of stores and other stimuli. Anyways, I am safely in Boston. I am on cloud nine. The campus is b-e-a-utiful and filled with trees and oxygen. The flights went well and I even slept eight out of the eleven hours from Taipei to San Francisco, and then absolutely nothing on the San Fran Boston flight. But it's alright, because I was awake and alert to watch a flight attendant bawl out many a person for holding their bags in their laps, or milling about the cabin, or not knowing how to operate the emergency exit down to the nub. Granted, I want someone who knows their stuff sitting in the emergency exits, but I don't expect a thesis out of them. But, I digress, again. I use that phrase far too much on this blog.

The people here are amazing. I already have friends. They are all incredibly mature and hilarious. Right now, as I try to write this, we are chillaxing in my dorm room with my roomate (who is quite amazing herself), and two other dorm mates. Right, so, here are some pictures of my journey. I promise to post more of the campus and my room after I decorate a little more. It's amazing to be following a dream and to be following that dream at a place like my new school. Thank you cosmos.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plane pics are epic! I also like the ones from walnut hill, THATS WHAT A DORM LOOKS LIKE!

    ReplyDelete