Thursday, September 2, 2010

I think I'll go to boarding school today.

Right after I...

1. Wake up and bustle about the house with mom and dad.

2. Eat Huevos Rancheros with mom at our favorite Friday breakfast place.

3. Walk Louise.4. Blog this post.

5. Carry three bottles of water up five flights of stairs for my parents.

6. Run to curb some of my excitement.

7. Get my nails done.

8. Try not to cry at all the people and things I am going to miss.

9. Cry anyway because it's healthy and I know I'll be back all too soon.

10. Take a shower and shave my legs.

11. Watch "Deadliest Catch" with my dad. (We are so Alaskan)

12. Dust and vacuum so that my parents have a clean house to mope around in.

13. Eat Thai food with my crazy, wonderful parents.
14. And FINALLY, I will go to boarding school.

It's bound to be a very fantastical Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment