Monday, August 16, 2010

Get up and blog.

I am a person of routine.

In order to best support the vitality of this blog, I think I shall blog at least three times a week, if not every morning. Not that I have something enlightening or worth blogging about every day, but I am a person of routine. At least I'll have some sort of internal incentive. If the posting gets a bit incessant, I'll back off. You can only read so much about a person, right?

For now, I am heading off to ballet class. My amazing dance teachers said that I am welcome to take ballet until I leave for school. I'll get about six or so classes in before September. Ballet is my yoga. I relax, let go, and float off into dance. And it doesn't hurt that it is a killer workout. Because I have not been dancing for...well...all summer, my form should be-erm-interesting tonight. Oh well, at least I'll get some practice before I start taking ballet at my new school. Even though I'm not in the ballet tract, there are open-division dance classes available for any student wishing to torture their feet. I mean express themselves through dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment