Monday, August 23, 2010

ambivalent at best

is my latest working title. Granted, I start and abandon many projects, poem, would-be novels. This time, however, I am taking a more planned out approach. I have been working on an outline and I've started writing a few "practice" scenes. I'll keep you updated. Whoever you are.

Hopefully they will let us work on our own projects at my new school. Anyways, I'm not feeling much like posting today. I am chomping at the bit to write, and while the blog is usually a good warm up, I am lacking patience as of this morning. Oh yes, and the black hair is still going well.

2 comments:

  1. Steinbeck wrote short little ditties to his editor/friend with sharpened pencils. In fact he wrote about his pencils alot to warm up for his writing day. There's a collections of these warm up for writing East of Eden letters to his friend that you can read if interested. I like your modern warm up for writing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the first comment of the blog award goes to none other than...MY MOM! Thanks mom, I'll raid your bookcase for Travels With Charlie. I'm rather in the thick of Annie Dillard right now.

    ReplyDelete