Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fantastical Friday.

I here by declare all Fridays, Fantastical. They truly are. All the prior days of the semaine drip by with no inkling of letting up, and then all of a sudden, it's Friday. Not only is it reprieve from school and/or work, it breaks the cyclical monotony of the seven day cycle we meander through. And quite honestly, I'm glad there is only one such day. 'Tis special because of it.

My Friday has consisted thus far of plenty of magical happenings. For one, Louise (my chihuahua) pooped quite promptly of leaving the house for her morning walk. Second, the pimples irksomely adorning my face have somewhat faded away! Thirdly, I have managed to make it without coffee since nine o'clock this morning. It is presently ten o'clock. I am holding off because I am going to brunch with my mom, where coffee will undoubtedly be consumed.

Also, I have been very strange and vivid dreams. Last night, par example, I was a supernatural being of sorts caught up in a life or death game. I was trying to get past an ice covered pond, but when I stepped out to cross it, a jumble of people slid out before me, cracking the already thin ice. Lo and behold, the ice crumbled beneath us and we fell into the water. And it wouldn't be a dream pond without sharks. For what felt like the next hour, I was ripping apart massive tiger sharks as they made to bite me. Very exhausting. There was much more, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I am the only one who acually thinks the dreams are that cool.

Well, a bientot for now, readers, I must go brunch. And have some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment